Friday, January 11, 2013

Ajman Girl At Roof Top Picture

The challenges
Atahada
I challenge...
Man illa einayki ya sayedati, kaad sabaqoni.
All those who beat me to your eyes.
Yehmelon al shams fe rahatihim.
Those who can carry the sun without effort,
Wa akoodan al yasamin.
And with their rosey promises.
Atahada kol man ashartihim,
I challenge all of those that you have befriended.
Min majanin wa atfal, wa mafkodin fe bahr al hanin.
From the children to the madmen, and they that are lost in the sea of tenderness.
An yeheboki be eslobi, wa tayshi, wa jenooni.
To love you in my manner, with my rashness and my madness.
Atahadaki ana an tajidi watanan mithla fami.
I challenege you to find a home like my mouth.
Wa sariran dafiaan, mithla eioni.
Or a bed as warm as my eyes.
Enani askono fel hob.
For your love is my existance.
Fa ma min koblatin okhizat aw ateyat.
So what of those kisses you gave and recieved?
Layasali feha helolon aw hezor.
They had no purpose at all.
Enani askono fel hob.
For your love is my existance.
Fakarai qodam awraq el hawa.
I submit these love letters to you,
Tajidinini daiman bayna el sotor.
You shall find me between their lines.
Atahada kol oshaqik ya sayedati,
I challenge all of you lovers, my lady.
Atahadahom jamian.
I challenge them all.
An yahoto laki maktobo hawan.
To write you love letters,
Ka ma katibi gharami.