Friday, January 11, 2013

Arab Girl Click Some Photo For Profile


My entreaties died in the caverns of your eyes.Ana Wa Layla (Layla and I)
Matat be mehrabi einaiki ibtihalati.
My entreaties died in the caverns of your eyes.
Wa estaslamat le reyahi al yaas rayati.
And my flags surrendered to the winds of despair.
Jafaat ala babiki el mawsood azminati.
My days escaped to find your door closed.
Layla.
Layla
Wa ma athmarat shayan nidaati?
And what transpired with the object of my cries?
Aamani ma rafani lahnon ala watarin.
Two years and she didn't hear the melody of my strings...
Wala istifaqat ala noorin samawati.
And she didn't the see light of my sky.
Wa atiqol hob fi qalbi wa asooroho. Fa arshifol hama.
I freed the love in my heart and squeezed it...Then I drank grief
Fi moghbar kasati.
From a dirty chalice.
Momazakoon ana. La jahoon wa la taarafoon yeghoriki feya.
And I became torn. I had no prestige or luxury to tempt you with.
Fakhalini li ahati.
So then leave me with my grief ..
Law taasorina seneen al omr akmalaha.
If you squeeze the years of my life completely,
La sala minha nazifoon min jirahati.
The blood from my wounds would flow.
Law konto zad tarafin ma konti rafidatan hobi.
If I had riches, you would not have refused my love.
Wa lakina osr al hal, fokor al hal, daaf al hali maasaai.
But I am in a state of difficulty, a state of poverty, a state of weakness.