Sunday, January 13, 2013

Arab Girl Like Royal Blue Color

Like the wind
It feels like love, my darling, It feels like love.
Zay el hawa ya habibi, zay el hawa.
It feels like love, my darling, It feels like love.
We ah mel hawa, ya habibi, ah mel hawa.
And I just can't take it, my darling. I can't take it.
We khateni men eidee, ya habibi, we mesheena.
And you took me by the hand, my darling and we walked,
Taht el amar, ghanaina, we seherna wa hakaina.
Under the moon, we sang, and stayed up and talked.
We fe iz el kalaam, siket el kalaam.
And in the midst of our words, The words stopped
Watarenee, masek el hawa be edaya.
So no wonder, I'm holding on to love with my hands.
We ah mel hawa ya habibi, Ah mel hawa ya habibi.
And I just can't take it, my darling. I can't take it, my darling.
We khatenee we meshena, wel farh ye domina.
And you took me and we walked, and joy embraced us,
We neseena ya habibi, meen enta we meen ana,
And we forgot, my darling, who you are and who I am.
Haset enni hawana, hayeesh milion sanna.
I felt like our love, would live a million years.
We ba-et wenta ma-aya, el donia milk edaya.
And when you were with me, the world was in my hands.