Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cute Lady Seating At Kitchen Area

Farewell
Bawadaak (Farewell)

I bid you farewell, I bid the world farewell along with you
who killed me, you who injured me.
I have forgiven your harshness.
I bid you farewell without saying goodbye,
without blame and without words that injure.
I injure you!
In the name of agony, leave me quickly.
My great love will safeguard you on your way.
God go with you.
I bid you farewell.
I leave a lover who bade you farewell before time.
I bid you farewell.
Talk to me... I am eager to hear from you;
it is a long time since I bid you farewell.
I leave you with a desire for the touch of your hand,
for a farewell touch.
What misery, I hate you!...
No! I love you!
A lifetime has gone with the wind!
Yesterday was warmed with your companionship.
I am your journey;
I am forgiveness, irrespective of the wounds.
My great love will guard you on your way.
God go with you.
On this very night I wrote to you,
on this my birthday, a song just for you,
to remind you of your appointment.
My love, the nights come to make you forget;
you come to enlighten my loneliness with your smile.
Strangers and I all wish you'd remembered the date and come,
but it seems you have forgotten?
Everybody remembered but you, who forgot.
I will make you hear your song.
A happy year to you, the happy person
suffering with my tears at the feast.
I have never in my loneliness, forgotten the dates.
Did you like your song?
I bid you farewell with a bitter silence.
I am but a guest who passed, thirsty
and I drank from your love.
How generous you were.
I bid you farewell.
My name is patience.
I am under an order, my love is awake to protect you on your way.
God go with you.