Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Friends Take Her Photo At Stairs Place

Like This
Kidda (Like This)
ya leil
O night
ah leish ya habibi
Oh Why, my love
habibi leish
My love, why
habibi leish kidda w'ana ba hibbak
My Love why are you like that (cruel) when I love you so?
leish
Why
habibi leish
My love, Why
habibi leish kidda w'ana bahhibak
My love, why are you like that, when I love you?
habibi leish kidda w'ana bahhibak
My love, why are you like that, when I love you?
leish
Why?
Ana, ana aarifak bit hibini
I, I know that you love me
leish ya zaman
Why, oh the time that passes
ya rouhi
My soul
ah fein el adelah, ya saadet el adi
Oh where is the justice, your honour the judge?
ah ma feesh rahma fi yiddak
Oh there is no mercy at your hands
w al mout indak aadi
Literally: Death to you is ordinary (we Arabs have a tendency
for melodrama) What she means: my torment, to you is nothing.
ah leish
Oh why?
habibi leish kidda
My love, why like that?
w'ana bahibbak
When I love you so?
Inta khaletni ahibbak
You made me love you
leish leish leish
Why, why, why
ya sayedni
My master
ah leish
Oh Why
ah habibi
Oh my love
fi yom, ha tiwagih massirak wa totlob rahhma min elhami
One day you will face your fate and ask for mercy from my
inspiration (ie she will get her justice)
ah rouhi
Oh my soul
aazeyt, aazeyt, aazeyt
I have mourned, mourned, mourned
ma feesh rahma fi yaddik
There is no mercy at your hands
w'il mout indak aadi
And death to you is ordinary ( my torment to you is nothing)