Friday, January 11, 2013

Arab Celebrity Coming On Festival Party


And only he can allow me to smile.
Maazoraton anti in ajhaftili amali.
You are forgiven for aborting my hopes.
La al zanb zanboki, bal kanat hamakati.
The fault is not yours; it was my foolishness.
Adaato fi arad al sahraai qafilati.
I wasted my procession in the desert.
Wa jeito abhatho fee ainaiki aan zati.
And I came, looking for myself in your eyes.
Wa jeito ahdanak al khadraa montashian.
And I came, looking for happiness in your embrace.
Kal tifli yaahmilo ahlami al bariqati.
Like a child, I formed my innocent dreams.
Gharasti kafaki taktathin awridati.
And you planted your palms and uprooted my veins.
Wa tashakina bila rifkin masarati.
And you are planted without the kindness of my pleasures.
Wa ghorbata,
And she emigrated...
Modaaon hajarat modoni aani.
My lost cities emigrated away from me
Wa ma abhrat minha shiraati.
And my sails never left her.
Nofito wa astawtan al aghrabo fi baladi.
I was exiled and the strangers settled in my country
Wa damaro kolo ashyaa al habibatihi.
And they destroyed all my beloved things.
Khanatki ainaki.
Your eyes betrayed you.
Fi zaifin wa fi kazibin.
With forgery and lying
Am gharak al bohrojo al khadaa.
Your confusion decieved you.
Mawlati.
My lady.