Friday, January 11, 2013

Arabian Girl Expend All Holiday At Sea Side

Impossible love)

Ahiboki jidan wa arifo an al tarik illa al mostaheel taweel.
I love you so much and I know that the road to the impossible is long.
Wa arifo anaki sitol nisaa.
But I also know that you are the queen of women.
Sitol nisaa. Wa laysa lazi badilon.
The queen of women, and no one can take your place.
Wa arifo an zaman al haneen entaha wa matal kalam al jamilon.
I also know that the time of love has ended, and the beautiful words have died.
Last al nisaa maza takool.
So to no other woman I say:
Ahiboki jidan, ahiboki jidan.
I love you so much, I love you so much.
Ahiboki jidan, wa arifo anni aeisho be manfaa. Wa anti be manfaa.
I love you so much and I know you live in isolation, and I live in isolation.
Wa baini wa bainak: rihon wa ghaymon wa barkon wa raadon wa taljon wa naaron.
And between you and I there is: wind and clouds and lightning and thunder and ice and fire.
Wa arifo an al wisola la einaiki wahmon.
And I know that reaching your eyes is an illusion.
Wa arifo an al wisola elaiki entahar.
And I know that reaching you would be suicide.
Wa yesedoni, wa yesedoni, wa yesedoni.
And it would make me happy, make me happy, make me happy.
An amazika nafsi, le ajliki, ayatohal ghalya.
To tear myself to pieces for your sake, my precious one.
Wa law khayaroni, wa law khayaroni,
And if I had to choose, if I had to choose,
La kararto hoboki, bil marat el thanya.
I would choose your love for the second time.
Ya man ghazalto kamisaki min awraq al shagar?
How many times did your likeness appear in the leaves of the trees?
Ya man hamaytoki bel sabr men katarat el matar?
How many times did I shower you with patience like drops of rain?
Ahibokia jidan... ahiboki... ahiboki...
I love you... I love you... I love you...
Ahiboki jidan wa arifo an al tariqa illa al mostaheel taweel.
I love you so much and I know that the road to the impossible is long.