Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hindu Girl Prepairing For Devali

As though I did not exist(Aicha)

Comme si j'n'existais pas,
As though I did not exist
Elle est passe cot de moi,
She walked right passed me
Sans un regard, reine de Saba.
Without a look, Queen of Saba
J'ai dit : "Aicha, prends : tout est pour toi."
I said: "Aicha, take: everything is for you'
Voici les perles, les bijoux,
Here are the pearls, the jewels
Aussi l'or autour de ton cou,
And also the gold around your neck,
Les fruits bien mrs au got de miel,
The ripest fruits that taste of honey,
Ma vie, Aicha, si tu m'aimes.
My life, Aicha, if you love me.
J'irai o ton souffle nous mne
I will go wherever your breath takes us
Dans les pays d'ivoire et d'bne.
In the countries of ivory and ebony.
J'effacerai tes larmes, tes peines.
I will erase your tears, your pain.
Rien n'est trop beau pour une si belle.
Nothing is too much for one so beautiful.
Oh ! Aicha, Aicha, coute-moi.
oh Aicha, Aicha, listen to me.
Aicha, Aicha, t'en vas pas.
Aicha, Aicha, please don't go.
Aicha, Aicha, regarde-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, look at me.
Aicha, Aicha, rponds-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, answer me.
Je dirai les mots des pomes.
I will say the words of poems.
Je jouerai les musiques du ciel.
I will play the music of the sky.
Je prendrai les rayons du soleil
I will capture the rays of sunlight