Thursday, January 10, 2013

Indian Girl Look Graceful in Red Outfit

To light up your Queenly eyes
Pour clairer tes yeux de reine.
To light up your Queenly eyes.
Oooh ! Aicha, Aicha, coute-moi.
Oh! Aicha, Aicha, listen to me.
Aicha, Aicha, t'en vas pas.
Aicha, Aicha, please don't go.
Elle a dit : "Garde tes trsors.
She said: 'Keep your treasures!'
Moi, je veux mieux que tout a,
me, I want better than all that!
Des barreaux forts, des barreaux mme en or.
Strong bars, bars even out of Gold!
Je veux les mmes droits que toi
I want the same rights as you
Et du respect pour chaque jour.
And respect every single day
Moi, je ne veux que de l'amour."
me, I do not want anything but love.'
Aaah !
Comme si j'n'existais pas,
As though I did not exist
Elle est passe cot de moi,
She walked right passed me
Sans un regard, reine de Saba.
Without a look, Queen of Saba
J'ai dit : "Aicha, prends : tout est pour toi."
I said: "Aicha, take: everything is for you'
Aicha, Aicha, coute-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, listen to me.
Aicha, Aicha, coute-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, listen to me.
Aicha, Aicha, t'en vas pas.
Aicha, Aicha, please don't go.
Aicha, Aicha, regarde-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, look at me.
Aicha, Aicha, rponds-moi.
Aicha, Aicha, answer me.
Arabic verse:
I want you Aicha, and I'm dying for you
hathi sayidt hayati wa hobbi
This is the lady of my life, and my love
inti 3omri w inti hayati
You are my longevity and my life
tamaneyt 'n ma a3eesh ma3ak gheir inti (sorry just realized I left it out)
I wished to live with no one else but you
Aicha Aicha ecoute moi
Aicha, Aicha listen to me
Aicha Aicha ana abghik
Aicha Aicha I want you
Aicha Aicha nmout 3aleyk
Aicha Aicha I'm dying for you
reponds moi
Answer me
ya leili
oh night