Friday, January 11, 2013

Algeria Girl Wear Colorful Abaya

The enslaver)
She told all of her friends.
Kalat le kol el azdikaa.
She told all of her friends.
Haza al lazi ma harakatoho amiraton bainal nisaa.
He is the one that couldn't be swayed by even the greatest of women.
Sa yastadiro ka khatamin fe esbai.
Watch him while I wrap him, like a ring around my finger.
Wa yashobo naroon law raa shakhsan mai.
And watch his face turn red, if he sees me with another.
Sa tarawnahoo be idai adaaf min el daaif.
You'll see him in my hands, weaker than the most weak.
Wa tarawna ho ma baina akdami ka awraq el kharif!
And you'll see him strewn under my feet, like the autumn leaves!
Ya mostabida!
Oh! You tyrant!
Anti al lati asmaytoha tag al nisaa.
You are the one whose name I held higher than all women.
Iqsi ala qalbi wa maziki law asa.
Hurt my heart and tear it apart if it ever did you wrong.
Ya mostabida!
Oh! You tyrant!
Al wailo li ya mostabida.
Woe unto me, oh oh you tyrant!
Al wailo li min khingarin taan al mowada.
Woe unto me from the sword that stabbed love.
Al wailo li kam nimt makhdoan ala tilk el mikhada.
Woe unto me. How long did I was I decieved on my pillow?
Al wailo li min fagr yom laytani ma eishto baada.
Woe unto me from the dawn which begins my life without you.
Al wailo li ya mostabida!
Woe unto me, oh you tyrant!