Friday, January 11, 2013

Arab College Girl Enjoying Eid Days

I love you so much and I know that I travel in the ocean of your eyes, without a destination.
Ahiboki jidan wa arifo anni yosafiro fe bahr ainaiki, doona yakini.
I love you so much and I know that I travel in the ocean of your eyes, without a destination.
Wa atroko akli waraai wa arkodo,
And I leave my mind behind me and run,
Arkodo, arkodo khalfa jinooni.
I run, I run back to my madness.
Aya amraatan, aya amraatan tomsiko al qalb baina adaiha.
Oh woman, oh you woman who holds my heart between her hands,
Saaltoki billah, la tatrokini.
I asked you, by god, do not leave me!
La, la, la, la, la tadrokini.
No, no, no, no, don't leave me!
Fa maza akoon ana. Ana aza lam takoni.
For what would I be without you?
Ahiboki jidanwa jidan wa jidan.
I love you so much, so much, so much.
Wa arfodo bil nar hoboki an astakilan.
And I refuse to give up the fire of your love
Wa hal yastatiaa al matim balashq, an astakilan.
For why would I wait to find love just to refuse it?
Wa ma hamani, an kharajto min al hob hayan.
And I don't care if I escape from your love alive.
Wa ma hamani, an kharajto katilan!
And I don't care if I escape dead!