Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bride traditional white dress

We malo law leila tohna baeed...
So what if we got lost one night...
We sebna kol el nas?
And left everyone behind?
Ana, ya habibi, hassis be hob gideed.
My darling, I feel a new love.
Malini dah el ihsas.
You have filled me with this feeling.
We ana hinna ganbi aghla el nas.
And here, I am beside the most precious person.
Ana ganbi ahla el nas.
I am beside the most beautiful person.
(Repeat Part 1)Chorus 1:
Habibi leilah taala ninsa feeha elli rah.
Darling, tonight, let us forget all that is past.
Taalla gowa hodni we irtah.
Stay in my embrace and relax
De leilah tiswa kol el haya.
This night is worth the rest of my life.
Chorus 2:
Mali gheirak we lola hobak haeesh le meen?
There is nobody else for me but you and without you, I would have no reason to live.
Habibi gaya agmal sineen.
Darling, the best years are coming.
We kol mada tihla el haya.
And every day, life will get better.
Part 2:
Habibi, ilmis eidaya...
Darling, touch my hand...
Ashan asadaq elli ana feeh.
So that I may believe what is going on.
Yama kan nifsi aqablak baqali zaman.
For so long I had wished to meet you.
Khalas we hahlam leih?
And now, there is no need to dream.
Mana ana hinna ganbi aghla el nas.
I am already here, beside the most precious person.
Ana ganbi ahla el nas.
I am beside the most beautiful person.