Thursday, January 10, 2013

Look Smart After Lose Weight

Do you still have any doubt that you are the most precious and the most beautiful woman in the world:?(Hal 3indaki shak)

Hal indaki shakon annaki aghla wa ahla imraatin fiddunya
Do you still have any doubt that you are the most precious and the most beautiful woman in the world?
Wa ahammu imraatin fiddunya
And the most important woman in the world
Hal indaki shakon anna dokhulaki fee qalbi
Do you doubt that your arrival into my heart
Howa athamu yawmin fel tareekhi wa ajmalu khabarin feddunya
Is the greatest day in history and the most beautiful news in the world
Hal indaki shakon annaki omri wa hayati
Do you doubt that you are my life
Wa be anniya min aynayki saraqtol nar wa qomto be akhtari hawrati
And that I stole the fire from your eyes and launched the most audacious of my revolutions
Ayyatuhal wardato wal rayhanato wal yaqutato
O youre my rose, my lily, my ruby