Thursday, January 10, 2013

She Like Cocktail Juice

If a day ever passes and I forgot to wish you a sweet morning (Sabahoki Sokkar)

Itha marra yawmon wa lam atathakar bihi an aqola sabahoki sokkar
If a day ever passes and I forgot to wish you a sweet morning
Fala tahzani min thhooli wa samti
Dont get sad about my distraction or silence
Wala tahsabi anna shayan taghayyar
And dont think that anything has changed
Fa heena ana la aqolo ohiboki
For when I do not say I love you
Fa manaho anni ohiboki akthar
That means I love you even more
Sabahoki sokkar. Sabahoki sokkar
Have a sweet morning
Itha ma jalasti taweelan amami ka mamlakatin min abeerin wa marmar
When you sit before me for a long time like a kingdom of perfume and alabaster
Wa aghmadhto an tayyibatiki ayni
If my eyes could not see your qualities
Wa ahmalto shakawl qameesil moattar
And overlooked the complaint of your sweet smelling shirt
Fala tanateeni be mawti shoori
Do not accuse me of having dead feelings
Wala tahsabi anna qalbi tahajjar
And do not think that my heart turned into stone
Ohiboki fawqal mahabati lakin daeeni araki kama tasawwar
I love you more than love itself, so let me see youre the eyes of my imagination
Sabahoki sokkar, Sabahoki sokkar
Have a sweet morning