Thursday, January 10, 2013

She Look Good In Yellow T Shirt

I asked her
Sa?altaha (I asked her)

I asked her, why does the sea live in your eyes? She said to make me drown. I asked her, why are her black eyes so full of mystery? To keep you sleepless, she answered. I told her that her sensitivity and kindness are like the breeze and the roses, she claimed she was even more sensitive than that. I thought her beauty was so overwhelming it hurts and she confirmed. I asked her to describe passion. She said it is sleeplessness and illusions, an endless journey, a moment summarizing all the seasons, one burning heart and two lovers drifting away from each other. She said that separation is the destiny of the beloved and that there is no chance left for a reunion, except in fairly tales, I asker her to describe loyalty. She said enough. My lights are gone and the night fell on my eyes. Stop asking too many questions and just care for me.