Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cute Girl At Home Photo

Come closer little by little.
Arrab menni shwaya shwaya.
Come closer little by little.
Add mateqdar arab tani.
As much as you can, come closer.
El donia enta maletha alaya.
You have filled my world.
We kaeini makhlooq ala shani.
And it's like you were created just for me.

Ya araa el nas,
Oh most kind person,
Fe eneik ehsas.
There is affection in your eyes.
Be yakhodni maa bansa el donia.
When I see them, I forget the world.
Domini be edeik,
Embrace me with your arms,
Law ghali aleik.
If I am precious to you.
Madayash yareit wala sania.
Don't waste time, not even a second. Habibi, habibi.
My darling, my darling.
Ana mehtaglak tefdal ganbi.
I need you to stay next to me.
Ah habibi,
Oh darling,
Add ma teqdar, arrab tani.
As much as possible, come closer.