Sunday, January 13, 2013

Egyptian Two Friends Visit There Historical

And you said you'd return. The next day you'd return.
We oltelee ragei, bokra ana ragei,
And you said you'd return. The next day you'd return.
We fedelt mestani be amani.
And I kept waiting with all hope.
We malee el beit bel ward, bel shoq, bel hob, bel aghani.
Filling the house with flowers, passion, love and songs.
We shamei ayed, shamei ayed, we ahla kelma fok lesanee.
And lighted candles, and the most beautiful words ready.
Kan da hali ya habibi, lama geet.
They were ready, for you my darling, when you came.
Radetna el ghenwa el helwa sawa.
We responded with the beautiful song together.
We eloubna ma nour el shamaa sawa.
And we melted with the candle's wax, we melted together.
We douqna halawt el hob. Douknaha sawa.
And we tasted the beauty of love, we tasted it together.
We fe lahza laqetak ya habibi, ya habibi, zay dawamit hawa.
And all at once I found you, my darling, oh my darling like a tornado...
Ramet el ward, tafeit el shamei ya habibi.
You threw away the flowers, and put out the candles, my darling.
Wel ghenwa el helwa, malaha el damei ya habibi.
And the beautiful song became filled with tears oh my darling.
We fe eiz el aman, daa meneel aman.
And in the midst of hope, I lost all hope.
Watarini, masek el hawa be edaya.
So no wonder, I'm holding on to love with my hands.
We ah mel hawa ya habibi, Ah mel hawa ya habibi.
And I just can't take it, my darling. I can't take it, my darling.