Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nice Lady Look So energetic

Fill me with passion
Zidini Eshqan (Fill me with passion)

Zidini eshqan... zidini
Increase your passion for me.
Ya ahla nawbati jenooni.
My most beautiful fit of madness.
Zidini gharakan ya sayedati,
Make me drown, oh my lady,
An al bahr ye nadini,
For the ocean calls for me.
Zidini mowtan,
Make me more dead.
Alla al mawt, izza yaktoloni, yohyeni.
Perhaps as death kills me, I can truly live.
(Chorus)
We ya ahla emraaton bayna nesaa el kawn, ahibini,
And, oh most beautiful woman in the universe, love me!
We ya man ahbabtoki, hata ehtaraka el hob, ahibini,
I am the one who loved you till the fire burned me, love me!
En konti toridi, al sakna skantoki fe daw eyooni.
If you allow me, I would love for you to live within my eyes.
Hobiki kharitati, madat kharitatol alam tanini.
Your love is my map, the world's map no longer matters.
Ana akdamo azimaton lil hozn,
I am the oldest city of sorrow,
We jorhi nakshon faroni,
And my wounds are as deep as hieroglyphics.
Wajai antakto, kasarbi hamamin men baghdad illal seen.
My pain has spread, like a flock of doves from Baghdad to Asia.