Sunday, January 13, 2013

She Blonde Hair First Time

I ordered my love to tell you that I'm yours.
Aqmor alla hawaya, te oul amraki ya einaya.
I ordered my love to tell you that I'm yours.
We fe iz el kalaam, siket el kalaam.
And in the midst of our words, The words stopped
Watarenee, masek el hawa be edaya.
So no wonder, I'm holding on to love with my hands.
We ah mel hawa ya habibi, Ah mel hawa ya habibi.
And I just can't take it, my darling. I can't take it, my darling.
Khaief, we mesheet wanaa khaief,
Afraid, I walked while afraid,
Edee, fe edaak wana khaief.
My hand in yours and I'm afraid.
Khaief alla farhet albi,
Afraid for my heart's joy,
Khaief ala shoki we hobee.
Afraid for my passion and love.
We yama oltelak ana.
And how many times did I tell you?
Wehnaa fee eiz el hana.
When we were in the midst of joy?
Oultilak, ya habibi.
I told you, oh my darling.
Lana ad el farha deya,
I can neither stand this joy,
We halawt el farha deya.
Nor the beauty of this joy.
Khaief law fe yom we leyla,
I'm afraid that one day,