Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dubai Resort Girl Standing On Ship

The one that most loves you



Ana aktar wahed beyhebak.
I'm the one who loves you the most.
Fel donia we tool omri bahebak.
In the whole world, and I'll love you forever.
We fe garhak, farhak, ana ganbak.
And in your suffering, and your joy, I am beside you.
We be omri ya omri ana wala shareek.
I swear, I would give my life for your sake.

Ana aktar wahed albo aleik.
I'm the one whose heart feels for you the most.
Ana donietak, ana melk edeik.
I am your world, I am your servant.
Enta elli men bein kol el nas
You are the one, from the midst of all people,
Metalaq beek, we bafakar feek.
That I'm hooked on and am thinking of.

Ya habibi arab shoof be eneik.
My darling, come close, look with your own eyes.
Ana ganbi menak, ana hawaleik.
I'm right next to you, I'm surrounding you.
Alashan eioonak, omri yehoon.
Because for your eyes, my life isn't enough.
Ya habibi yehoon, wala yeghla aleik.
My darling, it's not enough nor is it too much for you.